Jobs that have been submitted with Tower can be monitored wherever you have an internet connection.
The Runs tab contains all previous jobs executions. Each new or resumed job will be given a random name e.g:
In the left bar:
- Blue are running.
- Green are successfully executed.
- Yellow are successfully executed where some tasks failed.
- Red are jobs where at least one task fully failed.
- Grey are jobs that where forced to stop during execution.
Selecting a run on the left panel will display the job execution details.
The search box allows searching for workflows by
session id or
manifest name. Moreover, wildcards can be used to filter the desired workflows such as using asterisks
* before and after keyword to filter results.