Execution details & logs
Selecting a pipeline on the navigation bar will display the workflow details in the main monitoring panel. The main window contains:
- Execution section with command-line, parameters, configuration, and execution logs in real-time.
- Summary and status section.
- List of pipeline processes.
- Aggregated stats and load.
- Detailed list of individual tasks and metrics.
This top section is composed of 4 tabs containing details about the Nextflow execution:
1. The Nextflow Command line to execute the job.
2. Parameters including all parameters given in the arguments and arguments taken from the configuration
profiles in the
3. Configuration contains all the information included in the configuration file including parameters.
4. The Execution log tab is updated in real time with the logs from the main Nextflow process.