Deployment and usage methods
Seqera Platform editions#
Seqera Platform Cloud#
The hosted Seqera Cloud edition is recommended for users who are new to Seqera. It's an ideal choice for individuals and organizations looking to set up quickly. See Community Showcase for instructions to launch your first pipeline. Seqera Cloud has a limit of five concurrent workflow runs per user. It's available free of charge at cloud.tower.nf.
Seqera Platform Enterprise#
Seqera Platform Enterprise is installed in an organization's own cloud or on-premises infrastructure. It includes:
- Monitoring, logging, and observability
- Pipeline execution Launchpad
- Cloud resource provisioning
- Pipeline actions and event-based execution
- LDAP and OpenID authentication
- Enterprise role-based access control (RBAC)
- Full-featured API
- Dedicated support for Nextflow and Seqera Platform
To install Seqera Platform in your organization's infrastructure, contact us for a demo to discuss your requirements.
How to use Seqera Platform#
Seqera Platform UI#
- Create an account and log in to Seqera at cloud.tower.nf.
- Create and configure a new compute environment.
- Start launching pipelines.
If you have an existing environment where you run Nextflow directly, you can still leverage Seqera Platform capabilities by executing your Nextflow run with a
- Create an account and log in to Seqera.
- From your personal workspace: Go to the user menu and select Settings > Your tokens.
- Select Add token.
- Enter a unique name for your token, then select Add.
Copy and store your token securely.
The access token is displayed only once. Save the token value before closing the Personal Access Token window.
Open a terminal window and create environment variables to store the Seqera access token and Nextflow version. Replace
<your access token>with your newly-created token.
export TOWER_ACCESS_TOKEN=<your access token> export NXF_VER=23.1.3
Bearer token support requires Nextflow version 20.10.0 or later. Set with the
To submit a pipeline to a workspace using Nextflow, add the workspace ID to your environment:To find your workspace ID, select your organization in Seqera and navigate to the Workspaces tab.
Run your Nextflow pipeline with the
nextflow run main.nf -with-tower
main.nfwith the filename of your Nextflow script.
You can now monitor your workflow runs in the Seqera interface. To configure and execute Nextflow pipelines in cloud environments, see compute environments.
See the Nextflow documentation for further run configuration options using Nextflow configuration files.