From version 22.4, Tower supports the configuration of credentials for container registry services.
Container registry credentials can be created from the Credentials tab using these steps:
1. Select Add Credentials.
2. Enter a unique name in the Name field using alphanumeric characters, dashes, or underscores.
3. From the Provider drop-down list, select Container registry. The New Credentials form now displays additional fields to be completed:
4. Enter the credentials to be used to access the container registry, starting with the User name.
5. Enter the container registry credential Password.
6. Enter the container Registry server name. If left blank, docker.io will be used by default.
7. Select Add. The new credential is now listed under the Credentials tab.