Container registry credentials#
From version 22.3, Tower supports the configuration of credentials for container registry services. Docker Hub container credentials make use of Personal Access Tokens. Your Docker Hub credentials can be configured in Tower from the Credentials tab:
1. Select Add Credentials.
2. Enter a unique name in the Name field using alphanumeric characters, dashes, or underscores.
3. From the Provider drop-down list, select Container registry. The New Credentials form now displays additional fields to be completed:
4. Enter the credentials to be used to access the container registry, starting with the User name.
5. Enter the Personal Access Token in the Password field.
6. (Optional) Enter docker.io in the Registry server field.
7. Select Add. The new credential is now listed under the Credentials tab.