Execution details & logs
Selecting a workflow run from the Runs tab will display the workflow details. This view contains:
- Run information with command-line, parameters, configuration, and execution logs in real-time.
- Summary and status section.
- List of pipeline processes.
- Aggregated stats and load.
- Detailed list of individual tasks and metrics.
This section is composed of several tabs containing details about the Nextflow execution:
The Nextflow Command line that was executed.
The Parameters that were provided to the pipeline (taken from the configuration
The Configuration files as well as the final resolved configuration.
The Execution log from the main Nextflow process, which is updated in real time.